cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Deploy thingworx war file in server

khushboo_jain
6-Contributor

Deploy thingworx war file in server

Hi,

I have an issue in deploying war file on the server. whenever i deploy war file my tomcat server stops after few second automatically. I've tried reinstalling everything again, but I still have the same issue. In application log file it shows the license expiration issue. for this i have regenerated the license ,but still i am facing the issue.

Here is the log files attached of my last try.

Below is screenshot of an issue i am facing whenever i deploy my license file and restart my tomcat and trying to load it.

Untitled.png

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Khushboo Jain

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:PaiChung)

Hi @khushboo_jain.

Since you reinstalled the product, the Device ID would have changed.  Did you generate the license for the new Device ID?  Check \ThingworxStorage\logs\ApplicationLog.log to be sure you're generating it for the correct one.

If you still have issues, we can open a case for troubleshooting.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Seems to say your Thingworx license is expired.

So I think Thingworx is shutting down, but I think Tomcat is still running

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:PaiChung)

Hi @khushboo_jain.

Since you reinstalled the product, the Device ID would have changed.  Did you generate the license for the new Device ID?  Check \ThingworxStorage\logs\ApplicationLog.log to be sure you're generating it for the correct one.

If you still have issues, we can open a case for troubleshooting.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @khushboo_jain.

With the previous responses provided, were you able to resolve your issue?  If so, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

If you are still having issues, please provide the current status and new logs for our review.  It may be necessary to open a case in order to take a look at your system.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags