cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Display Thing's Property into Mashup

pslodhi
3-Visitor

Display Thing's Property into Mashup

Hi,

I have a Thing which is collecting data remotely into the properties and i want to display this property value into the mashup using value Stream.

Please help me i am beginner at the ThingWorx. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:pslodhi)

For data coming remotely into ThingWorx .You can display that data into a mashup using TimeSeriesChart widget in thingworx .You need to create a new value stream in Thingworx .The properties which are receiving data in Thingworx should be logged .When you edit or create a property in thingworx there is a checkbox there with name "Logged" .Check that check box and assign the value stream which you have created to the thing/thingtemplate on which properties are logged .You can attach or assign a value stream to thing/thingtemplate by going to General Information tab and there is an option for Value Stream there . That's all you need to do,by this your properties will be logged into value stream .And on the mashup you can take a time series chart and fetch the data using "QueryPropertyHistory" service of that template/thing .

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:pslodhi)

For data coming remotely into ThingWorx .You can display that data into a mashup using TimeSeriesChart widget in thingworx .You need to create a new value stream in Thingworx .The properties which are receiving data in Thingworx should be logged .When you edit or create a property in thingworx there is a checkbox there with name "Logged" .Check that check box and assign the value stream which you have created to the thing/thingtemplate on which properties are logged .You can attach or assign a value stream to thing/thingtemplate by going to General Information tab and there is an option for Value Stream there . That's all you need to do,by this your properties will be logged into value stream .And on the mashup you can take a time series chart and fetch the data using "QueryPropertyHistory" service of that template/thing .

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang 

Top Tags