cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Displaying my infotable on a mashup

GV_11098078
4-Participant

Displaying my infotable on a mashup

I have a infotable in my things project, under properties and alerts, i want to display my infotable in a grid in a mashup, is that possible or only if i have a data shape?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @GV_11098078 ,

Yes it is possible to display the infotable property value in mashup. In your service you can the blow code to get property values as Infotable Output.

result = Things["YOURTHINGNAME"].YOURINFOTABLEPROPERTYNAME;

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @GV_11098078 ,

Yes it is possible to display the infotable property value in mashup. In your service you can the blow code to get property values as Infotable Output.

result = Things["YOURTHINGNAME"].YOURINFOTABLEPROPERTYNAME;

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

Hi @GV_11098078,

I wanted to follow up with you on your post to see if your question has been answered. 
If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so that we can continue to help you. 

Thanks,
Anurag

For future reference, it's impossible not to already have a DataShape set for an Infotable if it's defined in the Properties section, so in your situation you already have a Data Shape defined.

There's a builtin service called GetPropertyValues that gets you the value of all properties in the Thing - if you need just one property and don't want to transfer the others to the browser, then yes, a custom service like the one suggested by @Arun_C  is needed.

Note: if the infotable is the output of a service, what I wrote above is not true - it does not need to have a Data Shape defined, and you need to set it manually in the service's output section.

Top Tags