cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Documentation in mentor.axeda.com

marcm1
1-Newbie

Documentation in mentor.axeda.com

Dear Axeda folks,

when searching mentor.axeda.com, I found out that some pages do not seem to contain any documentation.

Normally, the documentation there is very good (for example https://mentor.axeda.com/magnoliaPublic/mentor/objects/AssetBridge.html) with examples for the Groovy SDK and the V2 REST API.

But there are some APIs where it seems that there is no docu available. Below you'll find a table where I've listed my findigs.

The question: Is there any problem with the way I access the page (I tried FF29, IE8 and IE11), or is there really no docu for some APIs?

If there are some gaps in the docu - are there any plans to complement the docu?

Thanks,

Marc

Domain ObjectDescriptionGroovy SDKREST
AlarmBridge
AssetBridge
AssetConfigurationBridge
AssetGroupBridge
CustomObjectBridge
DataItemBridge
DeploymentBridge
ExpressionRuleBridge
ExtendedListBridge
ExtendedMapBridge
ExtendedUIModuleBridge
ExternalCredentialBridge
FileInfoBridge
FileUploadSessionBridge
InstallSettingsBridge
LocationBridge
ModelBridge
OrganizationBridge
RegionBridge
RemoteSessionBridge
SoftwarePackageBridge
UserBridge
UserSettingsBridge
WebResourceBridge

= Complete docu available

= Parts of the docu available

= No docu available

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Howdy Marc,

This is something we are working on now. We released Mentor as a Beta last year, and it has been a big success. We are now tasking out Mentor 2.0, which will be big, better, and complete.

Stay tuned for an update when we launch!

Hope this helps,

-Kevin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mredel
1-Newbie
(To:marcm1)

Hi Marc

I think the Customer's Support Portal has latest platform and connectivity documentation.

When I downloaded latest JavaDocs I noticed some amendments/updated content.

Hth

M

Howdy Marc,

This is something we are working on now. We released Mentor as a Beta last year, and it has been a big success. We are now tasking out Mentor 2.0, which will be big, better, and complete.

Stay tuned for an update when we launch!

Hope this helps,

-Kevin

Hi Kevin,

thanks for you answer - this sounds really promising.

Do you have any planned release date for Mentor V2? Is there any possibility to get a preview?

Thanks,

Marc

Top Tags