cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Don't have permission on Thingworx Composer

yanis
4-Participant

Don't have permission on Thingworx Composer

Hi everyone,

I'm a beginner and I'm a starting on vudoria studio. At a moment of the tutorial i need to access to Thingworx Composer using my server url which work. Then I need to create an application Key and a thing who doesn't work. I have the same issue wich is below:

image.png

How can I resolve this problem?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

8 REPLIES 8
yanis
4-Participant
(To:yanis)

It's seems its because I have a free trial count.

So how get around this problem?

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @yanis.

You can reach out to our Sales team to discuss options around licensing.  Be sure to explain that you are currently running a Vuforia trial but need to be able to access Composer.

Regards.

yanis
4-Participant
(To:slangley)

Thanks @slangley .

rosharma
16-Pearl

try providing collection permissions at entity levels ( Thing, ThingTemplate , Shapes etc) for that user

yanis
4-Participant
(To:rosharma)

I will try @rosharma but I'm not sure if I will succeed but thanks anyway! :)

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @yanis.

Do you have an update on this issue that you can share with the community?  If you have found a solution, we would love for you to post it here and mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

yanis
4-Participant
(To:slangley)

Hi @slangley,

No issues. Sorry. I'm stuck.

Regards,

Yanis

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @yanis.

Have you reached out to a member of the Sales team to discuss an extension to your trial license?

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags