cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Dropdown widget. Width of dropdown view

aetxeberria
10-Marble

Dropdown widget. Width of dropdown view

Hi,

We are using a multiselect dropdown widget in a mashup, but we can´t see all the text on the dropdown view.

Dropdown widget has Width property, but is it possible to configure only the width of the dropdown view?

Thanks in advance,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I suggest to add this simple CSS line in the mashup that will autosize the width of the inner list:

ptcs-list {

width: auto !important;

}

I’ve tested this on Thingworx 8.5 ant it works. Let me know if this resolve the issue…

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @aetxeberria,

You can adjust/increase the Width property from the dropdown widget and you will be able to see all the text in runtime.

Hi,

We don't want to modify the widget size. We only want to adjust the width of the dropdown view which is not the same as that of the widget width.

An image with the dropdown:

dropdown.PNG

The old list widget had WidthOfDropdownView if it was configured to show it as dropdown.

list.PNG

Thanks.

Hello @aetxeberria,

It seems the WidthOfDropdownView is not available to modify the width of the dropdown view. Have you tried importing the old Dropdown widget with the adjusted dropdown view width ?

Hope it helps,

I suggest to add this simple CSS line in the mashup that will autosize the width of the inner list:

ptcs-list {

width: auto !important;

}

I’ve tested this on Thingworx 8.5 ant it works. Let me know if this resolve the issue…

Yes, it works.Thanks!

Top Tags