cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Dynamic loading of Mashup Data and dynamic adjustment of widget's property "top", remove blank space

sid_jhs
9-Granite

Dynamic loading of Mashup Data and dynamic adjustment of widget's property "top", remove blank space

Hi All,

I am having Mashup which is divided into 6 rows( 6 containers). Each row contains labels for key-value pair data and data is loaded using service. 

My requirement is not to show containers for which we are not getting data from backend service. So far I was accomplishing this by comparing attributes value for each row and if it was empty then I used to call one service which returns the boolean value for each row. This value I am binding with the "visible" property of the Row (container) widget.

But in this approach, I face an issue that if some attributes are empty for the middle row, then it shows blank space on mashup. Is it possible to adjust the blank space/ container's property to adjust "top" dynamically? 

Request you all to kindly help me achieve this solution. Also if some other better approach is possible to load data dynamically and adjust the widget/ collapse widget if it doesn't contain any data.

Regards,

Siddharth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
wposner-2
12-Amethyst
(To:sid_jhs)

Why not use a container widget?  For the "containers" that you wish to hide, simply exclude/remove that row from your infotable being passed to the collection widget and then the collection widget will not render it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
wposner-2
12-Amethyst

Why not use a container widget?  For the "containers" that you wish to hide, simply exclude/remove that row from your infotable being passed to the collection widget and then the collection widget will not render it.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @sid_jhs.

If the previous response allowed you to find a solution, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags