cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

ERROR - paper cleanup error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'clear' of undefined

dnpermadhy-2
10-Marble

ERROR - paper cleanup error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'clear' of undefined

Hi All,

I was try to launch application in "View Mashup" but it just show me an error : ERROR - paper cleanup error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'clear' of undefined.

Any suggest for this error?

Thank You

Regards

Deddy

.2017-09-11_144757.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Deddy,

Do you have any property named "clear"?

Do you have any important data that's left blank values?

Do you have any content designed to show in the mashup but turned out to be blocked?

i Have the same issue, mine is def. comming from an Pi-Chart

The error itself comming from Thingworx javascript in TW.ChartLibrary.Chart inner function cleanup.

I have atm no idea how to fix this. I think it is an source specific issue (twx bug!) and not an configurable property or so!

Hi Christian, does that error affect the Pi-chart behavior? Does that happen every time you use the pi-chart? What's your ThingWorx version?

Chrischhan
12-Amethyst
(To:zyuan1)

Hi,

> does that error affect the Pi-chart behavior? No, the pi-chart works as specified for my scenario.

> Does that happen every time you use the pi-chart? > as soon as binding the data to the widget (calculated infotable with fields "state" string and "time" number)

> What's your ThingWorx version? 8.0.1

Top Tags