cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Edited Table does not work if Grid is placed in a layout control.

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine

Edited Table does not work if Grid is placed in a layout control.

Hello, 

I have a grid widget placed in the layout control and have two columns select(with check box) and property(string)

and made iseditable to true and multiselect to true of the grid properties. Also i have made the editable to true of the column select. (made by default top 5 rows selected)

On a event i am passing editabletable property of the grid as parameter, irrespective of selecting any no. of rows the editabletable property of the grid is always same.

But when i move the grid from layout to panel, i see the editabletable property working.

Is this the intended behavior or there is an issue with the grid.?

Thanks  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SaiSameera
12-Amethyst
(To:sbt)

Hi,

I think there no issue with the grid. Once try in modifying the values in Column Renderer & StateFormatting Tab in Configure grid columns

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SaiSameera
12-Amethyst

Hi,

I think there no issue with the grid. Once try in modifying the values in Column Renderer & StateFormatting Tab in Configure grid columns

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine
(To:SaiSameera)

Hello @SaiSameera,

Renderer is boolean and Format is Checkbox.

But do you want me to change that..?

SaiSameera
12-Amethyst

No need to change the value. Is the values of check box for default selected rows is true.

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine
(To:SaiSameera)

yes its true.

Also I changed the selection and selected back the checkbox property in the rendering option.

It works for me:-)

Dont know what was wrong:-), It was the same settings previously too.

Top Tags