cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

Embedding ThingWorx reports in .NET pages. Risk Involved and Performance Issues Related to this approach

sdaram
1-Newbie

Embedding ThingWorx reports in .NET pages. Risk Involved and Performance Issues Related to this approach

Hi All,

I have a application where i  need to integrate my thingworx mashups in .NET Application(MVC 5). I want to know the risks involved in this approach. I would like to know how performance issues occur with this approach. Please let me know the challenges . Looking for positive response. Requesting everyone to put your thoughts.

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards

Spandhana Daram

2 REPLIES 2
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:sdaram)

Hi Spandana, are you looking to somehow simply embedd the mashups from ThingWorx instead of pulling in the data from ThingWorx e.g. using ThingWorx .NET SDK for it?

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:sdaram)

spandana daram​,

Following are my inputs:

If the ThingWorx mashup is open in the embedded .net page; user will be able to open ThingWrx composer in a tab of same browser. To make sure user does not make any changes; give limited Rights to the user/Appkey used for embedded Mashup. You may also want to disable everything in the user profile configuration.

Top Tags