cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Embedding ThingWorx reports in .NET pages. Risk Involved and Performance Issues Related to this approach

sdaram
1-Newbie

Embedding ThingWorx reports in .NET pages. Risk Involved and Performance Issues Related to this approach

Hi All,

I have a application where i  need to integrate my thingworx mashups in .NET Application(MVC 5). I want to know the risks involved in this approach. I would like to know how performance issues occur with this approach. Please let me know the challenges . Looking for positive response. Requesting everyone to put your thoughts.

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards

Spandhana Daram

2 REPLIES 2
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:sdaram)

Hi Spandana, are you looking to somehow simply embedd the mashups from ThingWorx instead of pulling in the data from ThingWorx e.g. using ThingWorx .NET SDK for it?

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:sdaram)

spandana daram​,

Following are my inputs:

If the ThingWorx mashup is open in the embedded .net page; user will be able to open ThingWrx composer in a tab of same browser. To make sure user does not make any changes; give limited Rights to the user/Appkey used for embedded Mashup. You may also want to disable everything in the user profile configuration.

Top Tags