cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Entity [CurrentSessionInfo] does not exist Cause: Entity [CurrentSessionInfo] does not exist]

bgupta-2
9-Granite

Entity [CurrentSessionInfo] does not exist Cause: Entity [CurrentSessionInfo] does not exist]

Hi Team,

When any administration user enter into system CurrentSessionInfo is available. But for non administrator user this CurrentSessionInfo does not exit.

Please let me know where to add rights.

below error

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@295e885c][message: Execution error in service script [FlowserveNetwork GetHierarchy2] : Wrapped java.lang.RuntimeException: Entity [CurrentSessionInfo] does not exist Cause: Entity [CurrentSessionInfo] does not exist]

As for FlowserveNetwork  entity I ahve given run time rights to this user group.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:bgupta-2)

You need to give Visibility to those other users, so you may have to set up an Org add those user groups to it and give the org unit visibility to Resources or specficially CurrentSessionInfo

you can also put Users back into the Everyone Org effectively disabling Visibility permissions

Top Tags