cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Ericsson Billing with ThingWorx

dmehdi-2
1-Newbie

Ericsson Billing with ThingWorx

Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to integrate Ericsson billing with ThingWorx. Ericsson billing system is capable of encoding ASN.1 CDRs. Is it possible for the billing system to import the *.ASN1 CDR or ThingWorx and use it as a template to process it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:dmehdi-2)

Danish, if you can convert the.asn1 to an xml or csv file, then you would be able to import that either through the ContentLoaderFunctions Resource or through the CSV Parser extension from the Marketplace.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Aanjan
9-Granite

Danish, if you can convert the.asn1 to an xml or csv file, then you would be able to import that either through the ContentLoaderFunctions Resource or through the CSV Parser extension from the Marketplace.

Hi Ravi, a quick question here. Will it be the billing system to export/ftp relevant .asn1 files to ThingWorx? Also in the following connectivity diagram:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xf9ryuz28013usy/Connectivity%20Diagram.jpg?dl=0

Where will be the existence of provisioning system. Kindly support me on these questions. Its quite urgent. Thanks.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply Ravi. I would also like to add one more question as I am stuck with it, how can we explain the E2E network connectivity of Ericsson Billing System and ThingWorx. I will appreciate you support on these lines.

Aanjan
9-Granite

Can you give me more information regarding the E2E connectivity? Also, do you have a point of contact from our Sales team?

Hi Ravi, I was concerned about the End to End network connectivity of ThingWorx and where we will find Ericsson billing in the total architecture. Mr. Chris Diment is assigned our account.

Top Tags