cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Error:Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

bmarimuthu-2
1-Newbie

Error:Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

thingworx.png

Here for each row of the list, I have binded with individual mashups. But when I choose further rows, other than blog ,it flickers among other rows and also getting error as

15:07:08 ERROR - exception in handling a trigger in datamanager.controller.js for def {"Id":"40616143-a093-4cca-87db-8e0bd8357f6b","Name":"database_count","Characteristic":"Services","Target":"database_count","APIMethod":"post","RefreshInterval":0,"requestNumber":1,"entityTypeToUseIfEntityNameSet":"Things","alreadyBeingInvokedDuringMashupLoaded":false,"DataName":"Things_things_data","isDestroyed":true} Exception: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nothing I did!! but now it is working fine. I think it's all because of the problem with the server.

Not sure!!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

What version of thingworx is this? Also, what browser -  please check the behavior in a different browser?

Could you please provide some more details on your bound mashups? I see you have a list and then selected row logic.It would be very helpful to see the full structure of your bindings. Perhaps there is some service input/output type mismatch? Seems like one of the services might be manipulating a property named "length" but its type not being defined within the service.

EDIT: Do you have any custom widgets installed?

Bavithraa, just to check is the service getting all the things from the database is working fine otherwise, for e.g. if you'll test the service do you get valid result? What sort of service is this, SQL or JS?

Nothing I did!! but now it is working fine. I think it's all because of the problem with the server.

Not sure!!!

Top Tags