cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Error [authenticating connection], Server websocket will be closed. cause: Application Key not fou

laue
7-Bedrock

Error [authenticating connection], Server websocket will be closed. cause: Application Key not fou

Hello,

currently, I am using Thingworx 8.2, Analytics Extension 8.2, Thingpredictor 8.2.

When I start the Thingpredictor the follwing error is shown in the Error Log:

Error [authenticating connection], Server websocket will be closed. cause: Application Key not found

I checkt the correct app Key twice in both files(predictive-standalone.yml,system-environment-variable.properties) and even tried it without any app key by commenting the corresponding line out.

In the Thingpredictor cmd Window I can see the following:

ERROR [2018-11-20 09:15:51,723] com.thingworx.communications.client.connection.netty.ThingworxClientConnectionHandler: WebSocket error: com/thingworx/communications/client/connection/netty/ThingworxClientConnectionHandler$1, closing connection!

It is still possible to publish models. But it is not possible to trigger events or jobs via setting different parameters of a Thing in Thingworc Composer.

What could be the reason for this?

Thanks,

Cedrik

2 REPLIES 2
jgreiner
12-Amethyst
(To:laue)

Hi Cedrik,

I believe that I found the resolution to this issue in this article available here at the PTC Tech Support knowledge base. 

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Warm Regards,

John 

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:jgreiner)

Hi @laue.

If the solution provided by @jgreiner helped to solve your issue, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags