cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Error importing the ThingWorx Analytics Extension.

hmendezsordia
2-Guest

Error importing the ThingWorx Analytics Extension.

When I try to import the ThingWorx Analytics Extension, I get the following error:

analysisprovider-extension:1.52.2    Import Failed: Field Definition Name should not contain spaces : REST Service URL

How can I solve this error?

3 REPLIES 3

Hector Ricardo Mendez Sordia​ : I believe there is some compatibility issue which generally throw this error.

Please refer the screenshot from Analytics guide which clearly mentions the compatibility matrix of ThingWorx version and Analytics Extension.

AnalyticsExtensionGuide.PNG

Just to add  latest release of ThingWorx 7.4 with Analytics extension 7.4 is also available.

So please verify the compatible versions in case there is any mismatch.

chichen
5-Regular Member
(To:mgoel)

I got same error, ThingWorx 7.3.3 with Analytics 52.2

I've checked the case knowledge base and related articles, it's true that this problem can be reproduced. The extension 52.2 can be imported on versions between 7.2.4 to 7.2.7, but fails in 7.2.8 and 7.3.x versions. So you might need to switch to supported 7.2 versions or upgrade to 7.4.

Here I'll attach the article where I get this information for your reference. CS257329

Top Tags