cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Error occurred while validating HTTP header: referer

ydai
1-Newbie

Error occurred while validating HTTP header: referer

Hi all,

The Thingworx version is 7.1.2-b6. And meet some questions last week. Just discuss on Could not load **Master", Reason 500, Could not create a transaction to Thingworx Persistance provider and IE browser looks oops . And when I change some JAVA options and update the IE8 to IE11, it looks good.

But today I meet a new problem. It shows the JAVA heap space and validating HTTP header: referer. How to solve them? Thanks a lot.

3 REPLIES 3
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:ydai)

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:ydai)

For for correcting the memory issue with Tomcat, you could review this see if it helps https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6897476/tomcat-7-how-to-set-initial-heap-size-correctly

BTW, could you please let us know how much memory does the machine have which is running tomcat and what about the JDK version?

ydai
1-Newbie
(To:supandey)

Hi Sushant, the computer has 8G of meory. I install the Tomcat on C:\. The JDK version is 1.8.0_141. I just install the Thingworx 7.1.2-b6, not PG version. So I don't know how to Adjust the default values for following parameters in platform-settings.json located in \\<ThingWorx Installation Folder>\ThingworxPlatform\ .

I just try the ThingWorx on Chrome/IE/Firefox, but it looks nothing help. When I import HTML5Video extension and write the video file location, it can works well. But 2 minutes later, it report a lot of "Error occurred while validating HTTP header: referer". I have to delete the extension. Then I refresh the Thingworx and clear the cookie. I restart the Thingworx , no error. Some time later, I import the Creo View Widget, and I can see the 3D model in IE browser. But! oops! The "Error occurred while validating HTTP header: referer" comes again. Now I delete the extension, clear the cookie, restart the Tomcat, it doesn't help. It can't stop to report the error. And my Thingworx only has CSVParser and MYSQL extension.

Announcements

Top Tags