cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Error using Analysis Events : Job was not found in runningJobs, could cause processing to stop

csadouq
6-Contributor

Error using Analysis Events : Job was not found in runningJobs, could cause processing to stop

Hello,
I have created and published an analytics predictive model and configured an analysis event. Now everytime the event is triggered i keep getting this error on the application log : "Job was not found in runningJobs, could cause processing to stop". although the job is finished and i am getting results in the property i mapped in the results on the Analysis Event.
Best Regards.

Here are some screenshots. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:csadouq)

Hi

Ok thank you, in this case you fall into the issue described in the article I sent earlier.

The error messages can be ignored.

Those are gone in release 8.3 when using the new AnalyticsServerConnector.

Kind regards

Christophe

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi

This seems similar to the issue described at https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS291235 .

Could you confirm which version of ThingWorx you are using and if you are using ThingPredictor or AnlyticsServerConnector (if using release 8.3)

Thank you

Kind regards

Christophe

csadouq
6-Contributor
(To:cmorfin)

Hi, 

My Thingworx Foundation release is : ThingWorx 8.2.0-b278

and i am using Analytics Server Version : .2.040101

and yes i am workin witg tge ThingPredictorConnector

Thanks.
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi

Ok thank you, in this case you fall into the issue described in the article I sent earlier.

The error messages can be ignored.

Those are gone in release 8.3 when using the new AnalyticsServerConnector.

Kind regards

Christophe

csadouq
6-Contributor
(To:cmorfin)

Thank you for your help. I shall uprade to te new release.

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi @csadouq

Just to be complete if you update you need to update ThingWorx Platform, ThingWorx analytics Extension and ThingWorx Analytics Server, not just ThingWorx Analytics Server as it won't work with ThingWorx platform 8.2.

Once you have updated you may find the following article of interest: How to use ThingPredictor in release 8.3 of ThingWorx Analytics Server ?

Kind regards

Christophe

Top Tags