cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Exception: Cannot read property 'BM_recycled' of undefined

seanccc
17-Peridot

Hi, 

I notice some error log "Exception: Cannot read property 'BM_recycled' of undefined" in the runtime mashup log,  although it seems that the error doesn't affect my current page behavior , I'm afraid of the potential risk.  

The error doesn't tell me more reason about it ,  does anyone has clue on analyzing it ?  

=============one of the complete log ========================================

Runtime exception handling data update for binding {"Id":"248e8b98-608c-4d4c-847c-b8482a528207","SourceArea":"Session","SourceSection":"Session","SourceId":"Session","SourceDetails":"AllData","TargetArea":"Mashup","TargetSection":"","TargetId":"mashup-root","PropertyMaps":[{"SourceProperty":"OperatorConfirmStartWorkOrderId","SourcePropertyType":"Data","SourcePropertyBaseType":"STRING","TargetProperty":"StartWorkOrderId","TargetPropertyBaseType":"STRING"}],"isBoundToSelectedRows":false}

Regards,

Sean

6 REPLIES 6
vangne
16-Pearl
(To:seanccc)

HI @seanccc    

1. What is the version of your Thingworx server?

2. Are you getting the error while creating a new mashup?

From the error, it looks like the mashup has some issues with binded Thing property and services. Please make sure the properties listed are defined, with specific types assigned to it. 

Thanks,

Vibhuti

seanccc
17-Peridot
(To:vangne)

@vangne ,

I'm using Thingworx 8.4.2.   Just found that the error seems to be appear only when using session parameters. 

vangne
16-Pearl
(To:seanccc)

Hi @seanccc 

Thanks for your quick response.

As the issue is resolved, please post it here and mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community. 

Regards,

Vibhuti

seanccc
17-Peridot
(To:vangne)

@vangne ,

sorry, but what I found is not a solution , it's just a clue of reproducing the problem.  

Hello Sean,

The error message suggests that you have an INFOTABLE session parameter  OperatorConfirmStartWorkOrderId. It has a string field BM_recycled, bound to the mashup parameter StartWorkOrderId. It seems that this session parameter is undefined, so you need to check where you are setting it.

Regards,
Constantine

@Constantine ,

Thank for you the analysis.  I do have a session parameter "OperatorConfirmStartWorkOrderId", but it's data type is string and I bind it to a mashup parameter "StartWorkOrderId"  .   I  don't know where the field BM_recycled comes from ,  the name seems to be a auto generated field ?  

Regards,

Sean

Top Tags