cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Execution error in service script

bgupta-2
9-Granite

Execution error in service script

Dear Team,

I am getting error when I am login by Plant Operator1 belongs to PlantOperator (non-administrator). I have given access to all service which is written in Simple1 Thing. but I am opening mashup still getting error.

Execution error in service script [Simple1 getCustomerDetail] : Wrapped com.thingworx.common.exceptions.InvalidRequestException: Not authorized for ServiceInvoke on CreateValues in LoginUsersDatable Cause: Not authorized for ServiceInvoke on CreateValues in LoginUsersDatable

Mashup View

But when plant operator1 viewing page

Run time access to PlantOperator

.Simple Thing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:bgupta-2)

In Addition; if you are using one Service inside other service (i.e.wrapping up the Service) then RunTime Permission for Service1 should be given to the System user.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi Bhuwaneshwar Gupta​,

This is a Permission issue.

Not authorized for ServiceInvoke on CreateValues in LoginUsersDatable Cause: Not authorized for ServiceInvoke on CreateValues in LoginUsersDatable

This suggests that User does not have RunTime Permission to execute the CreateValues in LoginUsersDatable.

Please provide requisite permissions to the user to resolve this error.

Thanks for help. All permissionhas resolved accept below one

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@37eeb057][message: Entity Not Found : [CollapseIcon]]

This system icon so how can I add visibility and runtime permisssion.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Go to ComposerHome->visualization->Media.

Select Advanced->Show System Objects.

Check the checkbox in front of CollapseIcon entity and click on Permission button to change the permission.

I hope it helps.

Thanks Ankit.

That error has gone. But now when user  trying to open simple1 thing. It showing error in appocation log.

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@87f19d][message: Unable to Invoke Service GetLogLevel on ConfigurationLog : null]

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@2286483c][message: Entity Not Found : [GenericThing]]

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@38bbabcd][message: Entity Not Found : [ConfiguredThing]]

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

In Addition; if you are using one Service inside other service (i.e.wrapping up the Service) then RunTime Permission for Service1 should be given to the System user.

Top Tags