cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Exporting Things Error

anaclos
12-Amethyst

Exporting Things Error

Hello. I am trying to export four things from a project that are the only ones that have a certain tag. I tried exporting as XML or binary but I always get the same error. If I export things individually I have no error, but they are more than 70!!! I had no problems exporting other entities, only with things does that happen.

I am using Thingworx 8.4. I am sending the export form and the browser error. Thanks. 

Error1.PNG

Error2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anaclos
12-Amethyst
(To:slangley)

Hi, @slangley : the server owner restarted it and the problem was fixed. Thanks for your time.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:anaclos)

Hi @anaclos.

We noticed you had filters on both the project and model tags in your export criteria.  If you change it to one or the other, does it succeed?

We have had some export issues in the past affecting mashups, but would need your Application Log to validate.  Can you please re-test and forward the Application Log containing the test results?

Regards.

--Sharon

anaclos
12-Amethyst

Hi @slangley: I was reading the application log and i saw that the problem is due to the persistent provider. I will try to repare this. Thanks

Error3.PNG

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @anaclos.

If you have been able to resolve your issue, please feel free to post the solution here for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

anaclos
12-Amethyst

Hi, @slangley : the server owner restarted it and the problem was fixed. Thanks for your time.

Top Tags