cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Extension confiuration is not updating

aagrawal-31
1-Newbie

Extension confiuration is not updating

Hi,

I have created and extension in Java and imported successfully. After that I had modified configuration in extension and imported again successfully. However, configuration changes are not reflecting. Thingworx composer is showing old configuration.

I had also deleted the extension and imported again successfully. Still configuration changes is not reflecting.

Is there any cache in Thingworx for extension.

Note: I am facing this issue in Thingworx 7.4

Please suggest.

Thanks in Advance,

Abhishek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This issue has been resolved. I have debug the code and found that field name were duplicate.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:aagrawal-31)

Hi Abhishek,could you please also share the version details of the ThingWorx Java SDK and which Eclipse you are working with. Were the changes made in extensions successfully went in when you packaged it in Eclipse for deployment?

This issue has been resolved. I have debug the code and found that field name were duplicate.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi Abhishek,

Could you please mark your answer as correct to close this thread.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi Abhishek Agrawal​,

Try following:

1. Delete the old extension.

2. Restart tomcat.

3. Import the new extension.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Also, are you updating the extension version for the updated extension. Same version could cause issues as it will be considered as same extension and will be ignored.

Top Tags