cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Foldable display status in Repeater widget

soumya-hcl
8-Gravel

Foldable display status in Repeater widget

I have to develop the attached screen for a requirement. I am using Repeater for each of the individual pump status. My requirement is to design a foldable display on individual asset status once user clicks on the ellipsis in the pump block. Clicking on the ellipsis it will show the pump sensor status and again on clicking it will fold back. I thought of using foldable panel but the length of the sensor status block is too long to get contained in the panel. Any help on how this could be achieved will be great.

Note: Pump and sensor no can vary.

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

I think your requirement can be accomplished also with Collection widget.

Please take a look at the following post:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Talkin-ThingWorx/New-in-8-2-Collection-and-CSS-Editor/gpm-p/535064

This is a post regarding Collection widget (similar with Repeater) and there is also an example attached, maybe you can inspire from there.

Best regards,

Raluca Edu

Sure will check it.

Is it possible to have a collection widget within another collection widget,

yes, they can be nested.

Your InfoTables need to support that structure as well - an InfoTable within an InfoTable might make sense for a depth of 2 Collection Widgets

mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:mneumann)

@soumya-hcl

Hope you are doing good. Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved.

If yes, please mark the answer as accept as solution for the future reference. Thank you in advance.

Regards-Mohit Goel

Top Tags