cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Foundation - 503 Service Unavailable error

mgusta
4-Participant

Foundation - 503 Service Unavailable error

I am currently having this issue. Is there a known solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mgusta
4-Participant
(To:slangley)

Logs was not the proper name to call it by. We are having issues where Postgres is storing large number of massive files, so I deleted some because our machine ran out of space. Once I restored the deleted Postgres files, it returned to normal. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:mgusta)

Hi @mgusta.

Please provide more information:

• Which installer are you running?
  • Have you checked the logs under \ThingworxStorage\logs?
  • Did the installation complete without error?
  • Did you validate system requirements before completing the installation?

If you're unable to determine the cause of the issue, please provide answers to the questions above including details of your environment, such as o/s version and java version.  The logs will also be required.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @mgusta.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.  If so, please provide answers to the questions in the previous post, along with the logs for further assessment.

If you have resolved the issue, please feel free to post the solution here.

Regards.

mgusta
4-Participant

We were having an issue with too many logs being stored, so I deleted some. Turns out I needed some of those logs, so I just had to restore them and then it was all good. 

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @mgusta.

Removing the ThingWorx logs would not result in the issue you described.  Were some other files deleted as well that might account for the issue?  If you can provide specifics on what was deleted, perhaps we can determine the cause.

Regards.

--Sharon

mgusta
4-Participant

Logs was not the proper name to call it by. We are having issues where Postgres is storing large number of massive files, so I deleted some because our machine ran out of space. Once I restored the deleted Postgres files, it returned to normal. 

Top Tags