cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Frame layout widget more clarity on using that widget

muzzammil
11-Garnet

Frame layout widget more clarity on using that widget

I have already gone through that documentation provided in the market place but that information is being insufficient.  Because the issue is with making one of the frames still, and another one responsive.  It would be helpful if you could give any input on this like more detailed documentation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:muzzammil)

As per the widget design ,it by default add two responsive frame only .And there is no property to handle that can make one frame unresponsive and and other responsive .Either you can add a panel on one of the frame and then add on unresponsive widgets over it .Or else if you have some specific widget which you want to make still on one of the frame ,you can also try custom css ,like if you have image over one frame you can try style="max-width:none;" . I haven't tested this custom css part ,but I think it should work .And this custom css functionality over widget is only available in ThingWorx version 8.2 and above .

Hope it helps .

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:muzzammil)

As per the widget design ,it by default add two responsive frame only .And there is no property to handle that can make one frame unresponsive and and other responsive .Either you can add a panel on one of the frame and then add on unresponsive widgets over it .Or else if you have some specific widget which you want to make still on one of the frame ,you can also try custom css ,like if you have image over one frame you can try style="max-width:none;" . I haven't tested this custom css part ,but I think it should work .And this custom css functionality over widget is only available in ThingWorx version 8.2 and above .

Hope it helps .

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang 

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:mnarang)

Hi @mnarang.

If the response provided by @mnarang answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags