cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Free Notification/Alerting Extension

jbester
13-Aquamarine

Free Notification/Alerting Extension

Good day All,

We have developed an extension and mobile applications to enable an alerting mechanism, that is free to use, in Thingworx. The extension is called WorxAlert and is available from the Thingworx marketplace.  (https://marketplace.ptc.com/apps/230548/worxalert#!overview)

The mobile application is available on the Google Play Store, as well as the iOS app store with the name WorxAlert Messenger.

Description:
Receive free push notifications and alerts directly to your smartphone device from your ThingWorx based IoT application. WorxAlert makes integrating real-time alerting into your applications a breeze.  No need for expensive SMS messaging services anymore. Now you can use WorxAlert Messenger with your ThingWorx IoT platform to send free notifications and alerts to all your users. Our platform extension is available free of charge and is easy to install on your own ThingWorx instance. You can send unlimited free messages to any user registered on your platform and built-in delivery and read reports.

Planned functionality
We are also developing functionality to accommodate responses from the mobile app. Making it possible to action the actionable insight delivered from your Thingworx application.

We look forward to your feedback and enhancement requests.

Hope you find this useful.
Kind regards,
Johan Bester
1Worx

3 REPLIES 3
Do1
9-Granite
9-Granite
(To:jbester)

If you are using this extension, please update your mobile apps, we have made some improvements for both iOS and Android.

We would love your feedback, so if you have tried this and found something lacking please post your experience.

bbeuckSIG
15-Moonstone
(To:jbester)

Hello, I wanted to test the app but cannot find it in iOS App Store. In Googles Play Store no problem but with my Android device I have no connection to Thingworx. Any idea why I cannot find it for Apple? Thanks Benny
jbester
13-Aquamarine
(To:bbeuckSIG)

Hi @bbeuckSIG,

Thank you for your interest in WorxAlert and for letting us know of the issue. We will investigate and get back to you.

Kind regards,

Johan Bester

Top Tags