Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get the selected row from a contained mashup

SOLVED

Re: Get the selected row from a contained mashup

Hi, if you click on the button Bindings in the list of properties of the mashup, then you can bind by dragging the Selected Row(s) from the service to the All Data which is in-bound.

Thanks for the tip and that's what I did just now by clicking the button either from mashup or from the GetData service.

But since the mashup parameter with INFOTABLE type only has a out-bound , it looks like it could only be the binding source and could not be the binding target, but actually its "All Data" is allowed to be bound as binding target. And you could only recognize that with the binding button.

Hi all,

Thanks Carles for the example but I still have my issue. Once the selectedRow is provided back to the parent mashup, I agree you can display it in a grid.

But in my case I would like to bind specific attributes of this selected row to "ValueDisplay" widgets and these bindings are not feasibles.

For example, based on what you have done, how can you bind selected "pk" and "value" to "ValueDisplay" widgets?

Thanks again for your help.

Ok,

Yes you are right, I think they should improve it, but if you want to do it now you will need some tricky technics, attached comes a sample ( I don't like it, but for now I think it's the only way ) https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfkss8gtwwd60yo/NicolasLaffargueSampleInnerSelectedRowV2.xml?dl=0

Best Regards,

Highlighted

Hi Carles!

I think I found another solution by passing the primary key to the parent mashup and using an invisible dropdown list to select the row in the data.

Then I can use the selectedRow from the parent data directly.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0lzwp9pc3ugsrq/NicolasLaffargueSampleInnerSelectedRowV3.xml?dl=0

Best regards,

View solution in original post

Dear Nicolas,

Great to hear your issue is resolved or have a workaround at least. This topic is more like a brainstorming since we could have different ways to solve one issue

At last, please do not forget mark a correct answer if any before we close this topic.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Br,

Anna

Announcements

Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum! ______________________________