cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

GetJSON is returning with header only

KP_9595031
4-Participant

GetJSON is returning with header only

I am using TWX 9.3.1 , trying to get JSON output thru a JS service using GetJSON/LoadJSON snippet.

I checked it thru POSTMAN and it worked perfectly. This is my code:

var AuthVal = "Bearer "+token;
var ServiceHeader = {"Content-Type" : "application/text",
"Accept" :"application/text",
"Authorization" : AuthVal,
"maxItems":7000};

var url="http://apps-dev.xylem.net/ApisManager/api/MES/Get/BrazedBOM?partNumber=BY568504016017";

let params = {
headers: ServiceHeader /* JSON */,
url: url /* STRING */,
timeout: 0 /* NUMBER {"defaultValue":60} */
};

// result: JSON
var result = Resources["ContentLoaderFunctions"].LoadJSON(params);

and this string output:

{"headers":{"Authorization":"Bearer e6c336482a7d4767883c2268bd1836fe","maxItems":7000,"Accept":"application/text","Content-Type":"application/text"},"responseHeaders":{"X-UA-Compatible":"IE=Edge","Server":"Microsoft-IIS/8.5","Access-Control-Allow-Origin":"*","Content-Length":"6209","Date":"Thu, 25 Aug 2022 06:30:00 GMT","Content-Type":"application/json; charset=utf-8"},"responseStatus":{"reasonPhrase":"OK","protocolVersion":{"protocol":"HTTP","major":1,"minor":1},"statusCode":200}}

3 REPLIES 3

HI @KP_9595031,

Did you try retrieving the data using a tool like postman?  I would try using this as a first pass external to ThingWorx to validate you are providing all the correct information the target URL is expecting.

Second I noticed that the Accept is "Application/Text",  did you try "Application/JSON"?

Thanks,

Travis

I have already confirmed it with POSTMAN, it gives me perfect response.Only when I am using it with GetTEXT ( with content-type:application/text) , it gives"invalid content type".In older version TWX 8.5.9 this service with GetText was working perfectly.Now I am using TWX 9.3.1.I tried GetJSON(with content-type:application/json), it gives here only header and no body.

KP_9595031_0-1661441146104.png

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:KP_9595031)

Hi @KP_9595031.

Can you send your full code (excluding sensitive information) so we can test it here?

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags