cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Google Maps Widget Unable to import into ThingWorx Hosted Server even after adding API Key

muzzammil
11-Garnet

Google Maps Widget Unable to import into ThingWorx Hosted Server even after adding API Key

As per this Article, the Google maps API key has been inserted into Google Widgets Extension Package downloaded from the marketplace.xml2.PNG

Then,i re-zipped it and tried to import into the Hosted Server, but it says Validation: Not Acceptable and fails to import.IMPORT FAIL.PNGNow, How shall i proceed to use the google maps widget in my Hosted Server??

Kindly respond.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:muzzammil)

Where did you download your google maps extension from? That version in the screenshot looks pretty old. What is your ThingWorx  platform version? I would suggest downloading an appropriate newer version from the marketplace.

You may also see a more detailed error in the ApplicationLog (in your composer monitoring tab).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:muzzammil)

Where did you download your google maps extension from? That version in the screenshot looks pretty old. What is your ThingWorx  platform version? I would suggest downloading an appropriate newer version from the marketplace.

You may also see a more detailed error in the ApplicationLog (in your composer monitoring tab).

Hii..Thank u so much..The issue has been resolved..The problem was with the metadata xml..I checked out Application log and resolved it..

Top Tags