cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Grid advanced does not update Selected Item

Paw
3-Visitor
3-Visitor

Grid advanced does not update Selected Item

Hi

I have Service that accepts parameter and returns an Infotable. Results of this Service (All Data) is bound to Grid Advanced Data. I also have second Grid Advanced that Data is bound to the first grid's SelectedRows so just I can see the value of SelectedRows. I start Mashup, provide parameter value and execute Service - let's say it returns 5 results and displays them in first grid. I select any row(s) and I can see second grid populated with my selection - so far so good.

Now, I change input parameter to my Service and execute it again so it returns different Infotable - let's say same 5 items as before and 5 new ones. When I click on new row items on the first grid, SelectedRows does not get updated. When I select any row that was returned from my service initially (first 5 items) SelectedRows is being updated. Visually I can select any of the 10 rows in the grid but SelectedRows value  is not being updated accordingly. I provided IDFieldName = ID which is the key field name of Infotable's DataShape. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Paw
3-Visitor
3-Visitor
(To:Paw)

Took me 10 hours but I found out that selecting DisplayOnlyMode = ON is causing this bug.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Paw
3-Visitor
3-Visitor
(To:Paw)

Took me 10 hours but I found out that selecting DisplayOnlyMode = ON is causing this bug.

we've spent 2 days to get to this conclusion

Top Tags