cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Grid configuration JSON

jensc
17-Peridot

Grid configuration JSON

Hello,

I am looking for documentation regarding the dynamic configuration of the grid widget using the JSON configuration binding.

So far I have only been able to find this page in the help center but I feel it is a little bit lacking in what can be done through the configuration.

Is there standard used for this that I can google? Or how can I figure out myself what the style options are for example?

I am trying to set the grid header label size and weight, but haven't been able to figure out where to set it.

So any help in with documentation or describing how it works would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jens

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jensc
17-Peridot
(To:jensc)

For anyone looking into this post in the future;

I solved this by using the style properties of the grid instead of using the configuration JSON.

jensc_0-1675069907597.png

Thanks,

Jens

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
nmutter
14-Alexandrite

I did not test it but I would assume it might use the same "json" like the one you would find in the xml (after exporting the mashup) as configuration for the (manually configured) grid. Maybe worth a look.

jensc
17-Peridot
(To:nmutter)

Hello,

I had a look and couldn't find anything that seemed to include like "Header" or "font-weight" or similar.

So perhaps some of the functionality that worked in 9.1 no longer works in 9.3 when it comes to the configuration.

I'll post my 9.1 config here in case that can help finding an answer.

Thanks,

Jens

jensc
17-Peridot

For anyone looking into this post in the future;

I solved this by using the style properties of the grid instead of using the configuration JSON.

jensc_0-1675069907597.png

Thanks,

Jens

Top Tags