cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Handle RemoteThing disconnection

konyicska
5-Regular Member

Handle RemoteThing disconnection

I have some remote things with its properties bounded and logged.

I show to user Property History Log and I don´t want to lose logs when remote thing disconnects.

I have a C# console app with Thingworx SDK whom pushes the properties every x minutes. Does C# SDK save these properties in a queue and then send it to the server when reconnects? Or I have to handle this case?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:konyicska)

Hi @konyicska.

For historical values, you will need to log properties to a value stream.  Refer to this page in our Help Center to get started.

For the collection of messages during outages, there is an offline message feature that will retain the messages.  Once connectivity has resumed, the cache of messages will forward.  Check out the .net SDK developer's guide that you would have downloaded for more information.

If you have other questions after reviewing, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:konyicska)

Hi @konyicska.

For historical values, you will need to log properties to a value stream.  Refer to this page in our Help Center to get started.

For the collection of messages during outages, there is an offline message feature that will retain the messages.  Once connectivity has resumed, the cache of messages will forward.  Check out the .net SDK developer's guide that you would have downloaded for more information.

If you have other questions after reviewing, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags