cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How To Navigate

LC_10152029
5-Regular Member

How To Navigate

Hi,

How to navigate from one contained mashup to another contained mashup in dropdown for Example if we click one the dropdown list and select one option that should take to the contained mashup like wise if we select the other option also it should take me to the another contained mashup. I tried couple of things like using mashup parameters + service binding and navigation + service methods. I am messing up some where like either in binding part or in writing service part. Please help me to sort it out ASAP!

Snap 1 is the dropdown list picture.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @LC_10152029 

Are you using the Navigation Function? If yes thn pls share the screenshots of the bindings.

Also, pls share the sample entities if possible.

Regards

Bhawna

LC_10152029
5-Regular Member
(To:bchaudhary)

Hi Bhawna 

Thank you for your response. 

My first concern is how to connect one mashup to another contained mashup and for this I am using Mashup Parameters method. What I want is if we select a option in dropdown list that should take me to the contained mashup. 

For this result I created a mashup parameter as "View" with string in both mashup and contained mashup, after this I had to work this with implementation of service ... logic is "if view = mashup name result = that mashup page should appear else another mashup page will appear" 

var x = 'EquipmentView';
var y = 'ProductView';

if (ViewName == x){
result = "MainView.Mu";
}

else if(ViewName == y) {
result = "Viatris.ProductView.MU";
}

the above code is what I have written to the service ... Is the above code is correct? If not correct me 

After this guide me with the bindings in mashup.

Attachments:

Snap: Is the mashup parameter I have created in Container.

Thanks.

Top Tags