cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How can I in a thing service script get the name of the object that fired of the service event ?

bolsen
1-Newbie

How can I in a thing service script get the name of the object that fired of the service event ?

4 REPLIES 4

If you mean the outer service that fired a service you are out of luck, event you can't ask current executing service.

vsarma
4-Participant
(To:CarlesColl)

I have question on GetImplementThingsWithData Service. Actually I would like to know how to fetch all data from GetImplementThingsWithData  into my own service and apply filters on those date so that I can create a infotable of filtered data. Please give me solution for the same

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:vsarma)

Not sure I fully understand the question. You want to use getImplementedThingsWithData in your own service, then modify/filter the result of it, and output an infotable? To do it through a service, you may use  the GetImplementedThingsWithData service which results into an infotable:

You may further add the filters needed with the snippets or your own code to produce a new/filtered infotable.

You may also use a mashup, bind all data from the GetImplementedThingsWithData service to a, say, Grid, and then bind it to a data filter widget.

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:bolsen)

Events readily expose that in the Inputs/Outputs table

If it is import for you to know Outer invoking services, then pass that in as Service Input Parameters

Top Tags