cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How i bind whole mashup to button widget?

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

How i bind whole mashup to button widget?

I want to open new mashup by using button widget instead of navigation widget. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite
(To:Ru)

Hi,

Drag a navigation widget, make it invisible, attach the mashup name to it. 
Now Drag a button, drag the click event of button the the navigation. Now on button click, it will open the mashup.

Regards

Shyam

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi @Ru 

If you are using release 8.5.x of ThingWorx, you can use the Navigation function and bind the Clicked event of the Button to the Navigate action of the function.

Hope this helps

Christophe

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:cmorfin)

I am using 30 days free trial
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi @Ru 

If you use the trial edition you would be in 8.5, in which case you can use the Navigation function as opposed to Navigation widget.

Regards

Christophe

BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite

Hi,

Drag a navigation widget, make it invisible, attach the mashup name to it. 
Now Drag a button, drag the click event of button the the navigation. Now on button click, it will open the mashup.

Regards

Shyam

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:BABA-SHYAM)

Where should i drag navigation?

BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite

On the mashup it self. Both button and navigation widget on mashup. Make navigation widget hidden.

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

Thanks!!

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

hi

I am not able to understand where i drag the navigation widget, can you please help me with this?

rjanardan
16-Pearl

Navigation widget has been deprecated. It has been replaced by Functions->Navigation. Refer this helpcenter documentation.

rjanardan
16-Pearl

Navigation widget has been deprecated. It has been replaced by Navigation Function. You can create one by navigating to Functions tab-> +. Function Type = Navigation. You will find Functions tab in the bottom right of your mashup builder screen. Functions documentation.

Top Tags