cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How i show date picker if i am clicking on radio button?

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

How i show date picker if i am clicking on radio button?

want to change the field according to radio button , 1)If unlimited is checked then membership length field is hide and 2)if specific length is checked then membership length field show two field one for insert number and second for dropdown of day,week,monthand year and 3) If fixed date is checked then membership length field show date picker for start date and end date. please refer below attachment 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:Ru)

@Ru 

To show/hide the date picker based on the selection of a radio button you can bind the state property of the radio button to the visible property of datetime picker

cmorfin_0-1594632464279.png

Hope this helps

Regards

Christophe

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

@Ru 

To show/hide the date picker based on the selection of a radio button you can bind the state property of the radio button to the visible property of datetime picker

cmorfin_0-1594632464279.png

Hope this helps

Regards

Christophe

rjanardan
16-Pearl

You could do this by binding the State property of radio buttons to the Visible property of Date Time Picker & Numeric Entry widgets. In your case, use 3 Date Time Picker & 1 Numeric Entry widgets.

1. Uncheck all 4 widget's Visible property so that when Unlimited is chosen none of them is visible
  2. Bind Specific Length radio button's State to the 1st Date Time Picker & Numeric Entry widgets' Visible property so that only 1 DateTimePicker & the Numeric Entry widget is visible 
  3. Bind Fixed Date radio button's State property to the visible property of the remaining 2 date time pickers, so that only they are visible when this option is selected

You could use an expression function if you prefer to achieve this using 2 Date Time Pickers.

Top Tags