cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How long after which the Mashup widgets becomes unresponsive?

ravi2
12-Amethyst

How long after which the Mashup widgets becomes unresponsive?

I'm using a GetProperties service to get the updates on my Thing Property back to my Mashup, a Radio Button widget in this specific case. The 'Automatically update values' flag is checked', and the Thing Property has a 'DataChangeEvent' set as 'Value'.

When I load my Mashup, and update the property value in the Composer UI, the change is reflected back in Mashup. However, after some amount of time, any updates to property is not reflected back to the Mashup, and I've to reload the web page to get back the responsiveness. So, is there a time defined inside the Thingworx server, after which the loaded Mashups stop listening to the property changes?

2 REPLIES 2
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:ravi2)

Could you please attach your sample mashup being used for this scenario? 

Also, please check application log for errors.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:posipova)

Hi @ravi2.

If the response provided by @posipova lead to a solution, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.  Or, please feel free to post your solution here and mark it as the Accepted Solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags