cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How to Execute Stored Procedure Which Has Two Result Set in Thinworx

sdaram
1-Newbie

How to Execute Stored Procedure Which Has Two Result Set in Thinworx

Hi All,

I have Stored Procedure that will return Two Result Sets . I am Trying to Execute This Stored Procedure from Thingworx Service But unable to get results.

While I am running stored Procedure in MSSQL Database i am able to get values in 2 result set but when i run Same Procedure in Thingworx Service nothing is coming.

Please let me know How to resolve this Issues. Looking for positive response.

Regards

Spandhana

4 REPLIES 4
sdaram
1-Newbie
(To:sdaram)

In SQL Server When I execute stored procedure it is getting result in 2 result set

In My scenario the above values i have to display in Datagrid in Thingworx Composer.

Steps I have done.

1)I have Created a Datashape Which have all columns which we are getting from Stored proecure.

like PLID,PPId,UserId,PathId(resultset1 columns) ..................................................TargetProperty,PropertyValueType,PropertyValue....................................etc(ResultSet2 columns) in single datashape.

2) I have Created a Service to call my stored procedure.  by mapping my Datashape  "KPI_Main_Grid_DataShape" to service.

The Stored proecure Expecting some input parameters i am passing default values to execute stored proecure.

Note:- Here my issue is i am unable to get values from stored procedure when i call from thingworx service.

I Hope everyone understand my scenario looking for help to resolve my issues.

Thanks & regards

Spandhana Daram

sdaram
1-Newbie

Hi All,

please look into my issues . Please do needful .Thank you

Thanks&Regards

Spandhana

mlohokare
5-Regular Member

Hi,

I was also facing same issue of "not able to run package" from Thingworx service with below command,

EXEC del_pkg.del_tbls

(ORA-00900: invalid SQL statement)

but, I changed the command as below

CALL del_pkg.del_tbls()

it gives me result as - ( null), but it actually works at backend.

This might gives you some clues.

Regards,

Mahesh Lohokare

nkhose
1-Newbie

Is there any scope to get the result set from the stored procedure as Union of the two result set ? If  so you can bind to infotable ,Else i think you need to separate the two result set to have two different infotable and then union both infotable into one at thingworx side

Top Tags