cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How to Sort infotable values in a Arithmetic order

sabharees
13-Aquamarine

How to Sort infotable values in a Arithmetic order

I have one infotable which returns plant names. I would like to generate infotable in a arithmetic way. I am able to sort ascending but I am trying to sort infotable in a arithmetic order but not able to find any snippets regarding arithmetic approach.

sabhz_0-1627886326061.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sabharees
13-Aquamarine
(To:sabharees)

Hi I found a way for this approach,

I've created one datashape with additional field as number, then used parseInt() to separate numerical values from PlantName field, and added those values as separate entry in new infotable along with the PlantName values.

After adding that, I used sort functionality from InfoTableFunctions sorted numbers field ascending isTrue.

Able to get expected output.

Hope this will be useful for someone someday !!

sabhz_0-1627890814638.png

sabhz_1-1627890839895.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
sabharees
13-Aquamarine
(To:sabharees)

Hi I found a way for this approach,

I've created one datashape with additional field as number, then used parseInt() to separate numerical values from PlantName field, and added those values as separate entry in new infotable along with the PlantName values.

After adding that, I used sort functionality from InfoTableFunctions sorted numbers field ascending isTrue.

Able to get expected output.

Hope this will be useful for someone someday !!

sabhz_0-1627890814638.png

sabhz_1-1627890839895.png

Top Tags