cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How to add Home mashup to logout button widget??

RM12
13-Aquamarine

How to add Home mashup to logout button widget??

Hello,

I'm using  logout button widget for this I select confirmation Required when I click on yes confirmation, it show me login information popup. I want to show when I click on logout button then it will redirect on login page Please refer below attachment and suggest How do I redirect to login page after click on logout button ??

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
zyuan1
18-Opal
(To:RM12)

As the Logout button recieves mashup directly now,it cannot redirect to FormLogin page. 

How about a link widget with "replace" or "this page" option, and direct to FormLogin URL. Bad part is that it does not terminiate the session.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
zyuan1
18-Opal

The logout button widget has a redirectMashup field to configure

RM12
13-Aquamarine
(To:zyuan1)

Thanks for your reply ,By using organization I create login page for this can you please  suggest  How do I redirect to login page with (Organization link )??

zyuan1
18-Opal

As the Logout button recieves mashup directly now,it cannot redirect to FormLogin page. 

How about a link widget with "replace" or "this page" option, and direct to FormLogin URL. Bad part is that it does not terminiate the session.

Top Tags