cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to add State definitions to Radio Button widget as we used to do in Generic Radio button ?

GSPatil
11-Garnet

How to add State definitions to Radio Button widget as we used to do in Generic Radio button ?

Hi Experts,

I have upgraded on Mashup manually from TWx Ver 8.4.5 to Ver 8.4.11. I found the Generic Radio Button Widget is removed in TWx Version 8.4.11, and hence I have to achieve the similar functionality using simple Radio Button Widget available there, with help of available State definitions.  I put same Group name for all buttons but not getting any hint how I could use previously defined State Definitions to work similar like old Generic Radio button Widget.

Requesting your valuable suggestions. Attached screenshot for your reference here.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
emscur
12-Amethyst
(To:GSPatil)

Hello @GSPatil,

The new Radio Button widget works similarly to the Generic Radio Button. It does not use State Definitions to define the labels. You need to set the Radiogroup property of the all radio buttons to the same name in order for them to work as expected. For example, set all radio buttons' Radiogroup property to Group1. This will allow you to program the radio buttons using their State property by binding them to services or other widgets. Keep in mind only one radio button can be selected in each Radiogroup.

I hope you find this information helpful in addressing your question.

Regards,

Emmanuel

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
emscur
12-Amethyst
(To:GSPatil)

Hello @GSPatil,

The new Radio Button widget works similarly to the Generic Radio Button. It does not use State Definitions to define the labels. You need to set the Radiogroup property of the all radio buttons to the same name in order for them to work as expected. For example, set all radio buttons' Radiogroup property to Group1. This will allow you to program the radio buttons using their State property by binding them to services or other widgets. Keep in mind only one radio button can be selected in each Radiogroup.

I hope you find this information helpful in addressing your question.

Regards,

Emmanuel

Top Tags