cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How to add an InfoTable to User Extensions?

mbereket
3-Visitor

How to add an InfoTable to User Extensions?

Hey Guys,

I am trying to add an InfoTable to each user which would store some data. I want to stick that table to each user as part of User Extensions.

Just like following:

Username:

MobilePhone:

First Name:

Last Name:

Email:

CustomizedItems: MY INFO TABLE HERE

any idea how I can do this?

5 REPLIES 5
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:mbereket)

Mustafa, you can edit the 'UserExtensions' ThingShape and add your custom properties there.

With that being said, it looks like we have an internal ticket filed specifically for Infotable properties on User Extensions as they seem to cause conflicts with other properties on the same Shape, so this is not working as expected at the moment. I'll keep this thread posted on any updates.

mbereket
3-Visitor
(To:Aanjan)

Now I remember we asked this before for other reasons since we had customers asking for it.

So, When do you think we should expect to see this feature happening in TW ?

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:mbereket)

I don't have a release date yet, but I've added your request to the same Jira and had a quick chat with the devs regarding this. I'll let you know more once we have a fix timeline.

tcoufal
12-Amethyst
(To:Aanjan)

Hi,

how does it look as of this moment?

Our customer is also looking for this feature.

This feature would be highly appreciated.

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:tcoufal)

Tomas, it looks like a release version/ date has still not been scheduled. I'll check with the team internally and see if this can be added sooner than later.

Top Tags