cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

How to avoid that hovering the mouse on grid rows changes the style of the row?

GP_9630672
4-Participant

How to avoid that hovering the mouse on grid rows changes the style of the row?

When a line is hovered in a Grid widget, the style that is set in the "RowFormat" property is ignored and a different style is applied.
The one that is used is set in the "Style Properties" tab of the widget and, on all of them, by default, is the Style Definition: DefaultRowHoverStyle.

This causes weird behaviours because of the different font size between both styles.

I do not know if it is possible but I think that the best solution would be to disable the style modification for hovering lines in grids. I could not find a way to do it, but maybe you know a way to do so.

In case you wonder, I am using ThingWorx 8.5.8-b414

Thanks for your help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @GP_9630672 ,

Have you tried to remove the RowHoverStyle (Style Properties) and select a different Style or create a New Custom Style ?

Hope it helps,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @GP_9630672 ,

Have you tried to remove the RowHoverStyle (Style Properties) and select a different Style or create a New Custom Style ?

Hope it helps,

I was looking for a way to modify all the grids but yeah, it works. I just have to modify tens of them...

Thanks!

Top Tags