cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How to change color scheme for Progress Gauge widget for various value ranges?

ras
10-Marble
10-Marble

How to change color scheme for Progress Gauge widget for various value ranges?

Hello,

I am using Progress Gauge widget to show some data. My requirement is to change the color of Progress gauge widget when value changes, for example I want color "Red" for 0 to 30 , color "yellow" for 31 to 60 etc.

I am using ThingWorx 8.2.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hchanana
16-Pearl
(To:ras)

Greetings @ras,

To fulfill you requirement, please follow the below steps:

1) Create a State definition and define the States information in it as per your requirement. Refer screenshot for reference.

SD.PNG

2) Apply the State Definition to the Gauge by changing the property named 'ValueFormatter'

Property.PNG

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Regards,

Himanshu

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
hchanana
16-Pearl
(To:ras)

Greetings @ras,

To fulfill you requirement, please follow the below steps:

1) Create a State definition and define the States information in it as per your requirement. Refer screenshot for reference.

SD.PNG

2) Apply the State Definition to the Gauge by changing the property named 'ValueFormatter'

Property.PNG

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Regards,

Himanshu

ras
10-Marble
10-Marble
(To:hchanana)

Thanks @hchanana

Hello,

I am using a Progress Gauge (downloaded the extension from marketplace). I wanted to display a color gradient in the gauge as the value progresses. I have added the state definition to the 'ProgressFormatter' property but it doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something. Kindly help.

Thanks,

Amrutha 

Top Tags