cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How to clear EditedTable object

Yoshihiko.N
13-Aquamarine

How to clear EditedTable object

Hi Developers,

I use gridadvanced widget to show and allow users to edit data like the below.

the column highlight with red backgroud is editable.

YoshihikoN_0-1674027748320.png

we can see "editedtable" object has records after we edit records.

I've expected the records in the "editedtable" object will be automaticaly cleared once we changed Data of the gridadvanced, however it still exists after the change.

how can we clear "editedtable" object ?

YoshihikoN_1-1674027801963.png

here the below shows you our ThingWorx version.

YoshihikoN_2-1674028803534.png
Thanks and Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jensc
17-Peridot
(To:Yoshihiko.N)

Hello,

I'm not sure I completely understand your issue.

After you have done an edit of the grid (and I guess also pushed this change to a service) the editedTable object of the advanced grid still contains the data of the last edited row/rows?

I don't see how this causes an issue. Are you using this object to display the edited data in some way?

There is a "Reset" function on the advanced grid that you might be able to use to reset the object. However it likely also resets everything else.

Regards,

Jens

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jensc
17-Peridot
(To:Yoshihiko.N)

Hello,

I'm not sure I completely understand your issue.

After you have done an edit of the grid (and I guess also pushed this change to a service) the editedTable object of the advanced grid still contains the data of the last edited row/rows?

I don't see how this causes an issue. Are you using this object to display the edited data in some way?

There is a "Reset" function on the advanced grid that you might be able to use to reset the object. However it likely also resets everything else.

Regards,

Jens

Top Tags