cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to connect data from PLC to Graphics?

leoeinsfeld
8-Gravel

How to connect data from PLC to Graphics?

Hi,

I am to using TW Industrial Connectivity for connect my TAGs from PLC with TW Foundation, like the imagem below:
Capture.JPGCapturar2.JPG

I have connection with the TAGs from PLC!

Now I would like to connect that TAGs with, for example, a pie chart, and when each one of my values change in the value of TAG my pie chart change too.

How I make this?

Regards.

Leonardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @leoeinsfeld.

Take a look at this guide for connecting your devices.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:leoeinsfeld)

Hi @leoeinsfeld.

You can probably use a refresh or auto-update option but without more information, it's difficult to provide guidance.  How are you displaying the pie chart?  Have you already created the mashup or is that where your question lies?

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley,

I used the guide below for guidance:

https://developer.thingworx.com/en/resources/guides/display-data-charts/ddc-introduction

I created an INFOTABLE as shown in the guide, however the values used in INFOTABLE were inserted by me.

I would like the field available for values to be linked directly to my PLC variable.

Regards,

Leonardo.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @leoeinsfeld.

Take a look at this guide for connecting your devices.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley

Thank you very much for your answer, that guide helped me a lot and I was able to solve the problem.

Regards.

Top Tags