cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to create an alert from Thingworx that can be used for Vuforia?

AP_10483126
9-Granite

How to create an alert from Thingworx that can be used for Vuforia?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:AP_10483126)

You could build it into the service that accepts the data and use it to trigger an alert of choice or just directly do what you require in your service (or linked service)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

How are you actually looking to use this?

Usually a user would be in an experience and doing different actions that cause a response that Thingworx process, and then Vuforia receives/retrieves from Thingworx.

Not sure if that is your use case, that should be covered in some of the standard Vuforia use cases.

I have a query result and if that result exceeds and expected range it should send an alert.

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Is this query triggered in Thingworx based on an timer or data change or is this query triggered within the Vuforia experience?

It is a live data that keeps changing and this data is coming from OSIPI to TWX. It is coming as a service . How to create an alert on the service.

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

You could build it into the service that accepts the data and use it to trigger an alert of choice or just directly do what you require in your service (or linked service)

Top Tags