cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to create our own Dashboard using services of Analytics and Creo Product Insight extension

adityak0195
6-Contributor

How to create our own Dashboard using services of Analytics and Creo Product Insight extension

Hi,

We are using Creo Product Insight for ThingWorx extension on top of the ThingWorx Analytics extension. How can we create our own dashboards, mashups for showing data using the already existing services of ThingWorx Analytics and Creo Product Insight for ThingWorx extension. Can anyone please share the documents for the same with examples, so that I can go through it.

Best regards,

Aditya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@adityak0195 ,

Thank you for posting your question to the PTC Community.

I see that you asked a very similar question in another thread that was responded to.

Have you had the opportunity to review the following:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/Regarding-ThingWorx-Analytics-and-creo-product-insight-for/m-p/624965#M38774

Regards,

Neel

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Can anyone help us in this?

@adityak0195 ,

Thank you for posting your question to the PTC Community.

I see that you asked a very similar question in another thread that was responded to.

Have you had the opportunity to review the following:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/Regarding-ThingWorx-Analytics-and-creo-product-insight-for/m-p/624965#M38774

Regards,

Neel

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:adityak0195)

Hi @adityak0195.

If you the response provided by @nsampat answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags