cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How to create the input fields on the mashup design and display the result there itself ?

NH_shree
12-Amethyst

How to create the input fields on the mashup design and display the result there itself ?

Hello,

I am using thing Worx 9.3.0 version  , I need to have two input fields displayed when the mashup is viewed and when the user enters the values in that fields it should calculate using the formula and display the result when the mashup is in the viewed state.

for example A=(B/C) * 100 where B and C should be the input of numbers datatype and it should calculate using the formula and display the result A  as the output .

Anyone please help me with this  problem statement .

Regards,

Shree

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jensc
17-Peridot
(To:NH_shree)

Hello,

You just do the bindings normally like this:

jensc_0-1684134818123.png

Regards,

Jens

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jensc
17-Peridot

Hello @NH_shree,

Are you thinking about something like what I have attached in this reply? 

You can import it into your platform and test it for yourself.

It is a simple mashup that has two text fields and one label.

The text fields inputs into an expression which has the calculation and outputs the result into the label.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Jens

NH_shree
12-Amethyst
(To:jensc)

Hello @jensc , 

yes , somewhat like this I have tried but I did not get that working may be If anyone knows how to bind please help  , I need like this below screenshot it is the output of html file I have created

NH_shree_0-1683959680652.png

this example is working fine according to the formula when user enters the input and clicks on calculate button it should show the result also .

Regards,

Shree

NH_shree
12-Amethyst

Hello,

here is the image below which I tried to do in the mashup , 

NH_shree_0-1683973005685.png

I have the service written for it to calculate the quality and i have used text field widgets in the mashup to get the inputs from the users but the problem is I am not getting the exact bindings process for this, when we enter the values in the text fields and click on calculate button that should give us the result , how o bind the text fields to the button  and how can the service be binded to the button to calculate the result.

Regards,

Shree

jensc
17-Peridot

Hello,

You just do the bindings normally like this:

jensc_0-1684134818123.png

Regards,

Jens

NH_shree
12-Amethyst
(To:jensc)

Hello @jensc ,

Thanks  for the solution Jens, it is working .

Regards,

Shree

Announcements

Top Tags