cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

How to customize progress gauge

einsfeldleins
5-Regular Member

How to customize progress gauge

Hi everyone!

I am starting with ThingWorx and I would like to know how can I customize the progress gauge widget like the example below? For example: What is settings options I have to change to do it work well?

progress gauge eg.jpg

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @einsfeldleins 

You can also use a image as a background with the circle and make the gauge background transparent.

I have attached some entities that shows this...it is a bit rough but that should give you the idea.

Christophe

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @einsfeldleins 

You can have the background same colour inside and outside the gauge by configuring the backgorund colour of GaugeStyle and GaugeFaceStyle to the same colour.

However I don't think you can have the grey circle that complete the 100% in the middle of the value progress. You can use the outer line for that but it will be on the outside of the progress value bar, not in the middle.

Regards

Christophe

einsfeldleins
5-Regular Member
(To:cmorfin)

Hi @cmorfin 

Thanks for your answer.

So, maybe to that example above:

Do you think that widget was created and no customize?

Hi @einsfeldleins 

You can also use a image as a background with the circle and make the gauge background transparent.

I have attached some entities that shows this...it is a bit rough but that should give you the idea.

Christophe

Top Tags